Great health begins at the root
Your first visit with a practitioner at the Center for Biological Medicine is a private consultation at which time your main health concerns, health history and medical records are carefully discussed and reviewed. This visit is an opportunity to get to know your practitioner and begin the process of setting up a program that will best serve your particular health needs.
Special attention will be given to your medical background so please bring the following to your first visit with us:
- Past medical records and diagnostic test results
- All of your current medications and supplements
- Important questions and/or concerns
An accurate diagnosis is the first step toward an effective care plan so to get the information we need to set you on the best path to optimal health, a physical exam, laboratory tests and/or specialized diagnostic tests may be necessary during your first visit. Such tests ensure you receive a complete and thorough assessment of your current state of health so plan to schedule at least two hours to be with us and arrive at least a half hour before your scheduled appointment to fill out any necessary forms.
Please remember to do the following in preparation for your appointment:
- Please do not eat anything 6 hours prior to appointment (for non-diabetic patients only).
- Please do not drink any fluids (including water) at least 2 hours prior to appointment.
- Bring in a sample of your morning urine in a clean, dry, glass container.
- Bring in a sample of the water you most commonly drink.
- Please fill out the question forms carefully and completely and bring them to your appointment (forms are available for download from this website or may be mailed to you).
- Please do not wear lipstick, brush your teeth, use mouthwash, deodorant, aftershave, perfume, hair spray or cologne on the day of your visit. Anyone accompanying you should also refrain from using any scented products.
During this visit you can expect to receive a B.E.V. or Bioelectronics according to Vincent test. It's a laboratory procedure that measures the PH (acidity/alkalinity), oxidation/reduction potential (hydrogen pressure), and resistivity (mineralization) of your blood, saliva and urine, along with samples of your drinking water. From the results of the B.E.V. tests and live blood analysis using the darkfield microscope, we can determine the general condition of your inner biological terrain and obtain important information.
After a diagnosis is made and a comprehensive customized care plan is established, your practitioner will explain what herbs, nutrients or other all-natural medications you will receive, how often you will need to take them and how often you will need to come for treatments. If you'd like to bring a support person with you then please do. We encourage you to do so because we recognize the important role your companion will have in your treatment.
Privacy of your personal information is an important part of our Centre. We understand the importance of protecting your personal information and will, at all times, be as responsible and transparent as is possible about the way we collect, use and disclose your personal information.
Whether you have a complex medical condition such as cancer, chronic pain, fatigue, an autoimmune disorder, heart disease or other chronic illness or, are looking for recommendations on disease prevention or wellness enhancement, you will benefit from the best possible care program that's right for you. To schedule an appointment you may contact us directly or through a referral from your doctor or other health care provider.